A Cary Divorce Lawyer Can Help
Cary Divorce Lawyer and Family Law Attorneys
Serving the Triangle, Wake County, and Raleigh
Helping Individuals Navigate Divorce since 2005
The Ultimate Guide to North Carolina Separation and Divorce
If you are contemplating a separation or divorce, and aren’t sure where to start, our North Carolina Divorce Guide is a step in the right direction. This in-depth guide will answer many common divorce questions and help to prepare you for the process of separating.
Here are some of the things this guide will help you learn:
- How to determine whether or not you even need a lawyer
- A 12-step system that will prepare you for the divorce process
- Tips and Strategies to help you keep your legal bill low
- The different types of divorce lawyers, and why it is important to hire the right lawyer for your case
- The things you need to know NOW, before you call your first attorney
- Five important questions that you should ask every attorney you are considering hiring
The Divorce Assessment
Every client we work with must go through an initial divorce assessment. The purpose of this meeting is for us to answer your questions about the divorce process and teach you about the various options that are available to you. This is a paid meeting, but it is well worth the price of admission. You will walk away from this meeting with a better understanding of your options and potential next steps.
Do You Really Need to Get Divorced?
Marriages that End in Divorce
Average Length of Marriages that End in Divorce (years)
Your Legal Divorce and
James W. Hart, Esq.
Client Services Director