(919) 883-4861

Low cost legal services if you can’t afford a divorce lawyer

If you need help with your divorce, but you can’t afford to hire a divorce lawyer, here are some free and low cost services that you may want to consider:

If you are the victim of domestic violence, or are experiencing an emergency, then we recommend that you immediately contact either the Cary Police Department at (919) 469-4012 or the Wake County Sheriff’s Office.  When in doubt, dial 9-1-1.

As always, if you have questions and can’t find the answer you are looking for here, please contact Cary Divorce Lawyer James Hart at (919) 883-4861.