When you engage the Hart Law Firm to handle your collaborative divorce, we will provide the following services:
- Initial and follow-up conferences as necessary to prepare you for the process and collaborative meetings;
- Notice to Court to suspend litigation (as necessary);
- Review and organization of documents;
- Up to four 2-hour collaborative law sessions;
- Communications with your attorney by phone or e-mail;
- Preparation and review of a Marital Settlement Agreement;
- Filing a Divorce Complaint and Motion for Summary Divorce;
- Appearance in court for an uncontested divorce hearing; and,
- Filing of the final Divorce Decree.
Depending on your circumstances, the Hart Law Firm offers hourly and flat fee billing for its collaborative clients. If you and your spouse are interested on learning more about the collaborative process, please fill out our contact form or call us at (919) 883-4861 to schedule an orientation.