My husband left me for another woman and now i want custody of our two young children. How and where do i start? He isnt helping me pay for the kids and took all of the money when he left.

Rating: +0

Positive Negative

You have several choices, depending on your financial circumstances. The first would be to schedule a time to come in and see me for an assessment - where we will go over the facts of your case, I will answer all of your legal questions, and we will discuss the next steps for you. The cost to do that is $250. Alternatively, Carolina Dispute Settlement Services offers a "File it Yourself" clinic for those that wish to represent themselves. Fees are scaled based on income. You can find more information at