I’m wanting to start a divorce situation but my spouse had left the country . When she went away from the home she never said anything about going back to her country , we lived together for 3 weeks ,I came home one day and she was gone. I don’t have an address for her, but she has aggree to get divorce but does not answer my emails . On one respond she had agree on sending me the address when I was ready for it ( divorce ) . How can this be done ? Are there ways to get around it ? Thanks.

Rating: +0

Positive Negative

You can still get a divorce, but will have to wait out the statutory period of separation in NC - one year.