I was told that because of my financial situation, and my husband’s temper that I should consider going through a paralegal who works closely with lawyers if I were to need one. Can I use a paralegal if there is a child involved?

Rating: +0

Positive Negative

If your husband has a temper, your best bet would be to contact interact in Raleigh (http://www.interactofwake.org/) - they can help you and give you some guidance. Also, you may consider contacting Legal Aid if you do not have the money to hire an attorney.

  Also, you may use a paralegal but they are not allowed to give legal advice.  A paralegal can only help you fill out the court-approved forms.