Can a mother relocate to another state (NY) before separation and divorce proceedings begin? I want to start these proceedings but do not have any family support here. My husband and I are both originally from NY.

Rating: +0

Positive Negative

If you are considering moving (presumably with your child) to another state without the consent of your spouse, then you should seek the advice of an attorney before you do anything.