3. Attorney Profile
4. Thank You!
5. Link to Us
6. Disclaimers and Legal Stuff
9. Terms and Conditions
10. Thank You for Ordering Your Guide!
11. About Us
12. Shareasale Confirmation
14. Thank You!
15. Thank you!
16. Our Guarantee
17. Thank you – We will be contacting you soon!
18. Thank you for providing feedback to The Hart Law Firm!
19. What now?
20. Directions and Location
21. Legal Issues
22. Permissions Policy
23. North Carolina Estate Planning for Young Families… What you need to know
24. Our Story
25. Estate Planning Blog
26. Cary Estate Planning Law Firm
27. Practice Areas
28. Estate Planning 101: The Basics of Estate Planning in North Carolina
29. Children’s Security Planning
30. Asset Protection for Professionals and Small Business Owners in Cary, North Carolina
31. Probate and Trust Administration in North Carolina
32. Email Whitelisting Instructions
33. Why is Estate Planning Important to You?
34. The Three P’s of Estate Planning
35. Live North Carolina Estate Planning Seminars
36. Estate Planning Videos
37. North Carolina Estate Planning Resources and Information
38. About Estate Planning & Elder Law Attorney James Hart
39. Estate Planning Services
40. Cary Wills and Trusts Lawyer
41. Trust Planning
42. Kids Emergency Action Plan (KEAP™ Your Kids Safe)
43. Trust Administration in North Carolina
44. What Makes Us Different
45. The Estate Planning Process
46. The Probate Process in North Carolina
47. Cary Estate Planning Law Firm | NC Elder Law Attorney | Probate Lawyer | North Carolina Attorney
48. Our Core Values
49. Are You Draining Your Entire Life Savings to Pay for a Nursing Home?
50. Estate Planning and Elder Law Videos
1. 13 Threats that Jeopardize Your Families’ Wealth
2. 5 Benefits of a Trust-Based Estate Plan
3. 5 Must Have Documents for Your Estate Plan
4. 5 Reasons You Might Not Need a Living Will
5. 5 Things You Must Do if You or a Loved One Has Been Diagnosed With Alzheimer’s Disease
6. 9 Reasons You Should Update Your Estate Plan
7. A Day of Remembrance
8. A True Gift for Your Family… The Legacy Conversation
9. Accidental Disinheritance: Why it is So Important to Update Your Estate Plan Every Year
10. Avoiding Probate in NC… 4 Ways to Keep Your Assets Out of the Courts (Without Using a Trust)
11. Can You Disinherit Your Spouse?
12. Cary Estate Planning Attorney James Hart is Available for Speaking Engagements in the Community
13. Choosing a Guardian for Your Children… What You Need to Know
14. Create an Estate Plan in North Carolina in 14 Simple Steps
15. Do You Need a Probate Attorney in North Carolina?
16. Do You Need Asset Protection Planning?
17. Do You Really Need a Lawyer to Draft a Will… The Truth Behind DIY Wills
18. Don’t Ever Take Your Life for Granted
19. Don’t Forget to Include Your Pet in Your Estate Plan
20. Don’t Want to Marry? You Still Need an Estate Plan
21. Donald Trump and the Fiduciary Duty Rule… What You Need to Know
22. Estate Planning and Your North Carolina Divorce… What You Need to Know
23. Estate Planning Basics: Coordinating Beneficiary Designations
24. Estate Planning for the Sandwich Generation… What You Need to Know
25. Estate Taxes in North Carolina – Should You Worry?
26. Free Seminar: How to Pay for Nursing Home Care Without Going Broke
27. Getting Divorced? Don’t Forget to Update Your Healthcare Power of Attorney
28. Getting Divorced? Why You Should Update Your Beneficiary Designations
29. Getting Excited about Tomorrow’s Seminar!
30. Going to the Beach this Summer? Watch Your Kids
31. Have You Created a North Carolina Will? An Overview of What You Need to Know
32. How a Spare Tire Is Like Your Estate Plan
33. How Can a Step Up in Basis Help Your Estate Plan
34. How Much Can You Gift Someone in One Year?
35. How Often Should You Review or Update Your Estate Plan? (Video Blog)
36. How to Choose a Guardian for Your Children
37. How to Pay for Nursing Home Care in North Carolina Without Going Broke
38. How to Prepare an Estate Plan for a Child Who Has “Issues”
39. Last Minute Tax Tips to Reduce Your 2016 Tax Bill
40. Legal Issues Surrounding Aaron Hernandez’s Estate
41. Life Insurance and Estate Planning… Like Peanut Butter and Jelly
42. Medicaid Crisis Planning: A Case Study
43. North Carolina Estate Planning Do’s and Don’ts
44. Nursing Home Medicaid Planning
45. Personal Representative vs. Executor – What’s the Deal?
46. Spotlight on Skilled Nursing Facilities: The Oaks at Whitaker Glen – Mayview
47. Spotlight on Skilled Nursing: Pettigrew Rehabilitation Center
48. Spotlight on Skilled Nursing: Tower Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
49. The Beginner’s Guide to Estate Planning for Young Families in Cary, NC
50. The Importance of Planning this Holiday Season
51. The Power of Organ Donation – How UNC Senior Jason Ray saved the Lives of 4 People
52. The Problems with Joint Ownership as an Estate Planning Tool
53. The Simple Guide to Using Trusts in Estate Planning
54. The Top Questions to Ask Before You Hire an Estate Planning Attorney
55. The What, Why and How of Estate Planning in North Carolina
56. Things to Consider When Funding Your Trust With Real Estate
57. Today is National Healthcare Decisions Day… Are You Covered?
58. Using a Standalone Retirement Trust to Create a Retirement Plan for Your Kids
59. Using Transfer on Death (TOD) Clauses to Avoid Probate in North Carolina
60. What a Donald Trump Presidency Will Look Like for Families
61. What Happens If You Die Without a Will?
62. What Happens If You Die Without an Estate Plan?
63. What is a Power of Attorney and Why is it so Important?
64. What is a Power of Attorney in North Carolina?
65. What is a Trust and Why Do I need one for Estate Planning?
66. What is a Wealth Planning Session and How it Will Benefit You?
67. What is an Elder Law Attorney and How Can They Help You?
68. What is Included With a Typical Estate Plan?
69. What is Medicaid Planning?
70. What is the Difference Between Medicare and Medicaid
71. What is the Gift Tax in NC?
72. What should you look for in your Estate Planning Lawyer
73. What the Cavs Game 3 Loss Can Teach Us about Estate Planning
74. What to Do if a Loved One is Indicted… How Estate Planning Can Help
75. Why Donald Trump’s Revocable Living Trust Doesn’t Mean Squat
76. Why Estate Planning is so Important to Me, and Why It Should Be Important to YOU too
77. Why Spend Down Doesn’t Necessarily Mean “Spend Down” for Medicaid Purposes
78. Why Updating Beneficiary Designations Does NOT Count as Estate Planning
79. Why using the Statutory Short Form Power of Attorney is a Bad Idea in North Carolina
80. You Just Found Out You Have a Terminal Illness… Now What?