3. Attorney Profile
4. Thank You!
5. Link to Us
6. Disclaimers and Legal Stuff
9. Terms and Conditions
10. Thank You for Ordering Your Guide!
11. About Us
12. Shareasale Confirmation
14. Thank You!
15. Thank you!
16. Our Guarantee
17. Thank you – We will be contacting you soon!
18. Thank you for providing feedback to The Hart Law Firm!
19. What now?
20. Directions and Location
21. Legal Issues
22. Permissions Policy
23. North Carolina Estate Planning for Young Families… What you need to know
24. Our Story
25. Estate Planning Blog
26. Cary Estate Planning Law Firm
27. Practice Areas
28. Estate Planning 101: The Basics of Estate Planning in North Carolina
29. Children’s Security Planning
30. Asset Protection for Professionals and Small Business Owners in Cary, North Carolina
31. Probate and Trust Administration in North Carolina
32. Email Whitelisting Instructions
33. Why is Estate Planning Important to You?
34. The Three P’s of Estate Planning
35. Live North Carolina Estate Planning Seminars
36. Estate Planning Videos
37. North Carolina Estate Planning Resources and Information
38. About Estate Planning & Elder Law Attorney James Hart
39. Estate Planning Services
40. Cary Wills and Trusts Lawyer
41. Trust Planning
42. Kids Emergency Action Plan (KEAP™ Your Kids Safe)
43. Trust Administration in North Carolina
44. What Makes Us Different
45. The Estate Planning Process
46. The Probate Process in North Carolina
47. Cary Estate Planning Law Firm | NC Elder Law Attorney | Probate Lawyer | North Carolina Attorney
48. Our Core Values
49. Are You Draining Your Entire Life Savings to Pay for a Nursing Home?
50. Estate Planning and Elder Law Videos
51. You Might Not Want to Keep Your Appointment If…
52. Preparing for Your Initial Meeting with our Office
1. 13 Threats that Jeopardize Your Families’ Wealth
2. 5 Benefits of a Trust-Based Estate Plan
3. 5 Must Have Documents for Your Estate Plan
4. 5 Reasons You Might Not Need a Living Will
5. 5 Things You Must Do if You or a Loved One Has Been Diagnosed With Alzheimer’s Disease
6. 9 Reasons You Should Update Your Estate Plan
7. A Day of Remembrance
8. A True Gift for Your Family… The Legacy Conversation
9. Accidental Disinheritance: Why it is So Important to Update Your Estate Plan Every Year
10. Avoiding Probate in NC… 4 Ways to Keep Your Assets Out of the Courts (Without Using a Trust)
11. Can You Disinherit Your Spouse?
12. Cary Estate Planning Attorney James Hart is Available for Speaking Engagements in the Community
13. Choosing a Guardian for Your Children… What You Need to Know
14. Create an Estate Plan in North Carolina in 14 Simple Steps
15. Do You Need a Probate Attorney in North Carolina?
16. Do You Need Asset Protection Planning?
17. Do You Need to Update Your North Carolina Power of Attorney?
18. Do You Really Need a Lawyer to Draft a Will… The Truth Behind DIY Wills
19. Don’t Ever Take Your Life for Granted
20. Don’t Forget to Include Your Pet in Your Estate Plan
21. Don’t Want to Marry? You Still Need an Estate Plan
22. Donald Trump and the Fiduciary Duty Rule… What You Need to Know
23. Estate Planning and Your North Carolina Divorce… What You Need to Know
24. Estate Planning Basics: Coordinating Beneficiary Designations
25. Estate Planning for the Sandwich Generation… What You Need to Know
26. Estate Taxes in North Carolina – Should You Worry?
27. Free Seminar: How to Pay for Nursing Home Care Without Going Broke
28. Getting Divorced? Don’t Forget to Update Your Healthcare Power of Attorney
29. Getting Divorced? Why You Should Update Your Beneficiary Designations
30. Getting Excited about Tomorrow’s Seminar!
31. Going to the Beach this Summer? Watch Your Kids
32. Have You Created a North Carolina Will? An Overview of What You Need to Know
33. How a Spare Tire Is Like Your Estate Plan
34. How Can a Step Up in Basis Help Your Estate Plan
35. How Much Can You Gift Someone in One Year?
36. How Often Should You Review or Update Your Estate Plan? (Video Blog)
37. How to Choose a Guardian for Your Children
38. How to Pay for Nursing Home Care in North Carolina
39. How to Pay for Nursing Home Care in North Carolina Without Going Broke
40. How to Prepare an Estate Plan for a Child Who Has “Issues”
41. How We Protect Everything You Spent a Lifetime to Build
42. Last Minute Tax Tips to Reduce Your 2017 Tax Bill [Updated]
43. Legal Issues Surrounding Aaron Hernandez’s Estate
44. Life Insurance and Estate Planning… Like Peanut Butter and Jelly
45. Love giving to Charity? The Charitable Remainder Trust May be Just What You Need
46. Medicaid Crisis Planning: A Case Study
47. North Carolina Estate Planning Do’s and Don’ts
48. Nursing Home Medicaid Planning
49. Personal Representative vs. Executor – What’s the Deal?
50. Privacy and Estate Planning
51. Should You use a Joint Tenancy With Right of Survivorship as an Estate Planning Tool?
52. Spotlight on Skilled Nursing Facilities: The Oaks at Whitaker Glen – Mayview
53. Spotlight on Skilled Nursing: Pettigrew Rehabilitation Center
54. Spotlight on Skilled Nursing: Tower Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
55. The Beginner’s Guide to Estate Planning for Young Families in Cary, NC
56. The Importance of Planning this Holiday Season
57. The Power of Organ Donation – How UNC Senior Jason Ray saved the Lives of 4 People
58. The Problems with Joint Ownership as an Estate Planning Tool
59. The Simple Guide to Using Trusts in Estate Planning
60. The Top Questions to Ask Before You Hire an Estate Planning Attorney
61. The What, Why and How of Estate Planning in North Carolina
62. Things to Consider When Funding Your Trust With Real Estate
63. Today is National Healthcare Decisions Day… Are You Covered?
64. Using a Standalone Retirement Trust to Create a Retirement Plan for Your Kids
65. Using Transfer on Death (TOD) Clauses to Avoid Probate in North Carolina
66. What a Donald Trump Presidency Will Look Like for Families
67. What are the Different Types of Senior Care Communities?
68. What Happens If You Die Without a Will?
69. What Happens If You Die Without an Estate Plan?
70. What is a Ladybird Deed?
71. What is a Power of Attorney and Why is it so Important?
72. What is a Power of Attorney in North Carolina?
73. What is a Trust and Why Do I need one for Estate Planning?
74. What is a Wealth Planning Session and How it Will Benefit You?
75. What is an Elder Law Attorney and How Can They Help You?
76. What is Included With a Typical Estate Plan?
77. What is Medicaid Planning?
78. What is the Difference Between Medicare and Medicaid
79. What is the Gift Tax in NC?
80. What should you look for in your Estate Planning Lawyer
81. What the Cavs Game 3 Loss Can Teach Us about Estate Planning
82. What to Do if a Loved One is Indicted… How Estate Planning Can Help
83. Why Donald Trump’s Revocable Living Trust Doesn’t Mean Squat
84. Why Estate Planning is so Important to Me, and Why It Should Be Important to YOU too
85. Why It Is Important to Have a Relationship With Your Lawyer
86. Why Spend Down Doesn’t Necessarily Mean “Spend Down” for Medicaid Purposes
87. Why Updating Beneficiary Designations Does NOT Count as Estate Planning
88. Why using the Statutory Short Form Power of Attorney is a Bad Idea in North Carolina
89. Why You Should Donate More to Charity Before the End of 2017
90. Yes, Medicaid Can Deny Your Application for Failure to Provide Sufficient Financial Documentation
91. You are NOT Invincible…
92. You Just Found Out You Have a Terminal Illness… Now What?