3. Attorney Profile
4. Thank You!
5. Link to Us
6. Disclaimers and Legal Stuff
9. Terms and Conditions
10. Thank You for Ordering Your Guide!
11. About Us
12. Shareasale Confirmation
14. Thank You!
15. Thank you!
16. Our Guarantee
17. Thank you – We will be contacting you soon!
18. Thank you for providing feedback to The Hart Law Firm!
19. What now?
20. Directions and Location
21. Legal Issues
22. Permissions Policy
23. North Carolina Estate Planning for Young Families… What you need to know
24. Our Story
25. Estate Planning Blog
26. Cary Estate Planning Law Firm
27. Practice Areas
28. Estate Planning 101: The Basics of Estate Planning in North Carolina
29. Children’s Security Planning
30. Asset Protection for Professionals and Small Business Owners in Cary, North Carolina
31. Probate and Trust Administration in North Carolina
32. Email Whitelisting Instructions
33. Why is Estate Planning Important to You?
34. The Three P’s of Estate Planning
35. Live North Carolina Estate Planning Seminars
36. Estate Planning Videos
37. North Carolina Estate Planning Resources and Information
38. About Estate Planning Lawyer James Hart
39. Estate Planning Services
40. Cary Wills and Trusts Lawyer
41. Trust Planning
42. Kids Emergency Action Plan (KEAP™ Your Kids Safe)
43. Trust Administration in North Carolina
44. What Makes Us Different
45. The Estate Planning Process
46. The Probate Process in North Carolina
47. Cary Estate Planning Law Firm | NC Elder Law Attorney | Probate Lawyer | North Carolina Attorney
48. Our Core Values
1. 13 Threats that Jeopardize Your Families’ Wealth
2. 5 Benefits of a Trust-Based Estate Plan
3. 5 Must Have Documents for Your Estate Plan
4. 5 Reasons You Might Not Need a Living Will
5. 9 Reasons You Should Update Your Estate Plan
6. A True Gift for Your Family… The Legacy Conversation
7. Accidental Disinheritance: Why it is So Important to Update Your Estate Plan Every Year
8. Avoiding Probate in NC… 4 Ways to Keep Your Assets Out of the Courts (Without Using a Trust)
9. Can You Disinherit Your Spouse?
10. Cary Estate Planning Attorney James Hart is Available for Speaking Engagements in the Community
11. Choosing a Guardian for Your Children… What You Need to Know
12. Create an Estate Plan in North Carolina in 14 Simple Steps
13. Do You Need Asset Protection Planning?
14. Do You Really Need a Lawyer to Draft a Will… The Truth Behind DIY Wills
15. Don’t Ever Take Your Life for Granted
16. Don’t Forget to Include Your Pet in Your Estate Plan
17. Don’t Want to Marry? You Still Need an Estate Plan
18. Donald Trump and the Fiduciary Duty Rule… What You Need to Know
19. Estate Planning and Your North Carolina Divorce… What You Need to Know
20. Estate Taxes in North Carolina – Should You Worry?
21. Free Seminar: How to Pay for Nursing Home Care Without Going Broke
22. Getting Divorced? Don’t Forget to Update Your Healthcare Power of Attorney
23. Getting Divorced? Why You Should Update Your Beneficiary Designations
24. Have You Created a North Carolina Will? An Overview of What You Need to Know
25. How a Spare Tire Is Like Your Estate Plan
26. How Can a Step Up in Basis Help Your Estate Plan
27. How Much Can You Gift Someone in One Year?
28. How Often Should You Review or Update Your Estate Plan? (Video Blog)
29. How to Choose a Guardian for Your Children
30. How to Pay for Nursing Home Care in North Carolina Without Going Broke
31. How to Prepare an Estate Plan for a Child Who Has “Issues”
32. Last Minute Tax Tips to Reduce Your 2016 Tax Bill
33. Legal Issues Surrounding Aaron Hernandez’s Estate
34. Life Insurance and Estate Planning… Like Peanut Butter and Jelly
35. North Carolina Estate Planning Do’s and Don’ts
36. Personal Representative vs. Executor – What’s the Deal?
37. The Beginner’s Guide to Estate Planning for Young Families in Cary, NC
38. The Power of Organ Donation – How UNC Senior Jason Ray saved the Lives of 4 People
39. The Problems with Joint Ownership as an Estate Planning Tool
40. The Simple Guide to Using Trusts in Estate Planning
41. The Top Questions to Ask Before You Hire an Estate Planning Attorney
42. The What, Why and How of Estate Planning in North Carolina
43. Things to Consider When Funding Your Trust With Real Estate
44. Today is National Healthcare Decisions Day… Are You Covered?
45. Using a Standalone Retirement Trust to Create a Retirement Plan for Your Kids
46. Using Transfer on Death (TOD) Clauses to Avoid Probate in North Carolina
47. What a Donald Trump Presidency Will Look Like for Families
48. What Happens If You Die Without a Will?
49. What is a Power of Attorney in North Carolina?
50. What is a Trust and Why Do I need one for Estate Planning?
51. What is a Wealth Planning Session and How it Will Benefit You?
52. What is an Elder Law Attorney and How Can They Help You?
53. What is the Difference Between Medicare and Medicaid
54. What should you look for in your Estate Planning Lawyer
55. Why Donald Trump’s Revocable Living Trust Doesn’t Mean Squat
56. Why using the Statutory Short Form Power of Attorney is a Bad Idea in North Carolina
57. You Just Found Out You Have a Terminal Illness… Now What?