3. Attorney Profile
4. Thank You!
5. Link to Us
6. Disclaimers and Legal Stuff
9. Terms and Conditions
10. Thank You for Ordering Your Guide!
11. About Us
12. Shareasale Confirmation
14. Thank You!
15. Thank you!
16. Our Guarantee
17. Thank you – We will be contacting you soon!
18. Thank you for providing feedback to The Hart Law Firm!
19. What now?
20. Directions and Location
21. Legal Issues
22. Permissions Policy
23. North Carolina Estate Planning for Young Families… What you need to know
24. Our Story
25. Estate Planning Blog
26. Cary Estate Planning Law Firm
27. Practice Areas
28. Estate Planning 101: The Basics of Estate Planning in North Carolina
29. Children’s Security Planning
30. Asset Protection for Professionals and Small Business Owners in Cary, North Carolina
31. Probate and Trust Administration in North Carolina
32. Email Whitelisting Instructions
33. Why is Estate Planning Important to You?
34. The Three P’s of Estate Planning
35. Live North Carolina Estate Planning Seminars
36. Estate Planning Videos
37. North Carolina Estate Planning Resources and Information
38. About Estate Planning Lawyer James Hart
39. Estate Planning Services
40. Cary Wills and Trusts Lawyer
41. Trust Planning
42. Kids Emergency Action Plan (KEAP™ Your Kids Safe)
43. Trust Administration in North Carolina
44. What Makes Us Different
45. The Estate Planning Process
46. The Probate Process in North Carolina
47. Cary Estate Planning Law Firm | NC Elder Law Attorney | Probate Lawyer | North Carolina Attorney
48. Our Core Values
1. 13 Threats that Jeopardize Your Families’ Wealth
2. 5 Benefits of a Trust-Based Estate Plan
3. 5 Must Have Documents for Your Estate Plan
4. 5 Reasons You Might Not Need a Living Will
5. 9 Reasons You Should Update Your Estate Plan
6. A Day of Remembrance
7. A True Gift for Your Family… The Legacy Conversation
8. Accidental Disinheritance: Why it is So Important to Update Your Estate Plan Every Year
9. Avoiding Probate in NC… 4 Ways to Keep Your Assets Out of the Courts (Without Using a Trust)
10. Can You Disinherit Your Spouse?
11. Cary Estate Planning Attorney James Hart is Available for Speaking Engagements in the Community
12. Choosing a Guardian for Your Children… What You Need to Know
13. Create an Estate Plan in North Carolina in 14 Simple Steps
14. Do You Need a Probate Attorney in North Carolina?
15. Do You Need Asset Protection Planning?
16. Do You Really Need a Lawyer to Draft a Will… The Truth Behind DIY Wills
17. Don’t Ever Take Your Life for Granted
18. Don’t Forget to Include Your Pet in Your Estate Plan
19. Don’t Want to Marry? You Still Need an Estate Plan
20. Donald Trump and the Fiduciary Duty Rule… What You Need to Know
21. Estate Planning and Your North Carolina Divorce… What You Need to Know
22. Estate Planning Basics: Coordinating Beneficiary Designations
23. Estate Planning for the Sandwich Generation… What You Need to Know
24. Estate Taxes in North Carolina – Should You Worry?
25. Free Seminar: How to Pay for Nursing Home Care Without Going Broke
26. Getting Divorced? Don’t Forget to Update Your Healthcare Power of Attorney
27. Getting Divorced? Why You Should Update Your Beneficiary Designations
28. Going to the Beach this Summer? Watch Your Kids
29. Have You Created a North Carolina Will? An Overview of What You Need to Know
30. How a Spare Tire Is Like Your Estate Plan
31. How Can a Step Up in Basis Help Your Estate Plan
32. How Much Can You Gift Someone in One Year?
33. How Often Should You Review or Update Your Estate Plan? (Video Blog)
34. How to Choose a Guardian for Your Children
35. How to Pay for Nursing Home Care in North Carolina Without Going Broke
36. How to Prepare an Estate Plan for a Child Who Has “Issues”
37. Last Minute Tax Tips to Reduce Your 2016 Tax Bill
38. Legal Issues Surrounding Aaron Hernandez’s Estate
39. Life Insurance and Estate Planning… Like Peanut Butter and Jelly
40. North Carolina Estate Planning Do’s and Don’ts
41. Personal Representative vs. Executor – What’s the Deal?
42. The Beginner’s Guide to Estate Planning for Young Families in Cary, NC
43. The Power of Organ Donation – How UNC Senior Jason Ray saved the Lives of 4 People
44. The Problems with Joint Ownership as an Estate Planning Tool
45. The Simple Guide to Using Trusts in Estate Planning
46. The Top Questions to Ask Before You Hire an Estate Planning Attorney
47. The What, Why and How of Estate Planning in North Carolina
48. Things to Consider When Funding Your Trust With Real Estate
49. Today is National Healthcare Decisions Day… Are You Covered?
50. Using a Standalone Retirement Trust to Create a Retirement Plan for Your Kids
51. Using Transfer on Death (TOD) Clauses to Avoid Probate in North Carolina
52. What a Donald Trump Presidency Will Look Like for Families
53. What Happens If You Die Without a Will?
54. What Happens If You Die Without an Estate Plan?
55. What is a Power of Attorney in North Carolina?
56. What is a Trust and Why Do I need one for Estate Planning?
57. What is a Wealth Planning Session and How it Will Benefit You?
58. What is an Elder Law Attorney and How Can They Help You?
59. What is Included With a Typical Estate Plan?
60. What is Medicaid Planning?
61. What is the Difference Between Medicare and Medicaid
62. What is the Gift Tax in NC?
63. What should you look for in your Estate Planning Lawyer
64. What the Cavs Game 3 Loss Can Teach Us about Estate Planning
65. Why Donald Trump’s Revocable Living Trust Doesn’t Mean Squat
66. Why using the Statutory Short Form Power of Attorney is a Bad Idea in North Carolina
67. You Just Found Out You Have a Terminal Illness… Now What?