Before you go any further, if you haven’t already done so, please take a moment to order my FREE Divorce Guide: How to Prepare Yourself for Divorce & Find and Hire the Right Lawyer for Your Case.
Done? Ok, now you can read on…
Assuming you have, in fact, read the Divorce Guide above, you may still be looking for more information and the answers to all of your legal questions. Unfortunately, as you probably found out in reading the Guide, I can only give you very generic information and lots of practical advice. If you want a lawyer to look at the facts of your case and give you an honest assessment of your situation, then the Marriage Assessment is for you.
Here are some things that may be going through your mind right now:
- Even after reading my guide, are you still afraid to meet with an attorney?
- Are you not quite sure what to expect at the consultation?
- Are you worried that an attorney will charge you a hefty consultation fee and you will have nothing to show for it?
That’s why I designed the Marriage Assessment – here is a quick rundown…
I’ve designed a no-risk, no-obligation program for everyone who has read through and reviewed my Divorce Guide. This is a value based program that is not time-dependant. You will know, ahead of time, what to expect from the Marriage Assessment and what the cost will be.
Many people make huge mistakes by taking action without having any legal advice. My goal in offering this No Risk Assessment is to help you NOW, before you take action, so that I can ensure your Long Term Success.
The Best Part? At the conclusion of the Marriage Assessment, you will have a thorough understanding of your legal options and a strategy of how to move forward with your case.
Here is what will happen at the Assessment:
- You will meet with an attorney (me) who will conduct a No Obligation Assessment of your unique situation
- The attorney will meet with you, one-on-one, for as long as needed to address your concerns (I’m not kidding on this, I’ve met with people for as long as 4-5 hours, or 15 minutes. It is totally up to you!)
- Conduct a thorough and comprehensive factual history of your case (including employment, educational, financial and marital history)
- Review the North Carolina Laws and cases that apply to your unique factual situation
- Teach you about the various settlement options that are available to you and the costs associated with each
- Calculate child support for your unique situation (if applicable)
- Review Alimony and/or Post-Separation Support scenarios (if applicable)
- Advise you regarding all of your legal options, from handling the case yourself to attending mediation, to preparing for and conducting a full-blown trial
- Provide you with additional reading material for you to take home and review at your leisure
- Answer all of your legal questions (so we encourage you to come prepared!)
- Develop a legal strategy for how to move forward with your case and how to protect yourself legally
The price of all this information, including the value of my time, could easily run into the thousands of dollars. However, right now I am offering to conduct this Assessment to readers of my North Carolina Divorce Guide for $350!!
I truly believe in the value of this Divorce Assessment. This is probably the most important meeting you will ever have with an attorney. Therefore, I am willing to back this meeting up with a guarantee. Here it is:
100%, No Risk, No Hassle Guarantee. If you come in, meet with me, review my materials and decide, for whatever reason, that you aren’t completely thrilled and satisfied with the Divorce Assessment that you have been given, I won’t charge you for the Assessment. This Guarantee is very straightforward and no-nonsense. There’s no teeny-tiny fine print. If you aren’t happy with the Assessment, let me know and I will refund your money. Period.